Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden objects

yemnahe
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hello,

To check the results of the migration from mega 2009 to hopex v3, I tried to search all the repository diagrams, but I had hidden objects, how can I view them?

N.B: I accessed with a user (Functional process administrator) assigned to all products and with Expert access to the metamodel.

3 Replies

Hi,

I would also suggest to check the "maximum reading access" and also compile the permissions.

asimhassan_0-1592820975633.png

jcamara
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

What types (MetaClass) are the missing objects associated with? With such a major jump of MEGA/Hopex version you may ultimately find that some objects/diagrams were either deprecated or removed. If you could share a few examples it may help us to provide you with some suggestions :-).

Also, I'd recommend taking a look a the "Options" menu of the Hopex installation. In it you may find some settings that enable the view of certain diagrams/objects that may have been classified as deprecated and placed in a "compatibility" classification.

Options.jpg

Options2.jpg

You could also consider enabling "extended" in the options menu, in case if offers additional options of interest.

Options3.jpg

Kind Regards,

JCAMARA

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi,

Have you tried to set the user with "maximum reading access" in reading access area? 

png_0-1591881857627.png

Thanks,

Philip