Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[HELP!] MetaModel and/or Technical Data Are Not Compiled

astiamalianf

Hopex Version: HOPEX V3.00.04
SQL Server Management Studio Version: 15.0.18369.0
SQL Server 2019: 15.0.2000.5

[ASK] I have finished creating the environment and repository on Mega HOPEX using the SQL Server mentioned above. But after configuring the administration and going
back into the Mega HOPEX application and entering the identifier "mega", a warning appears as can be seen in the first picture.

error.jpg

and then i try to do like this.

compile.PNG

and when i try to launch mega hopex, it will be like this.

error3.PNG

How to solve this problem? what is the right solution and steps to solve this problem?
Thank you.

2 Replies

jcamara
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

Let me also add that the message received when logging in is most commonly due to lack of available (assignable) license token in the reference license file (this can be typically managed via the Licensing.exe found in the root of where Hopex is installed.

Another common reason is the command line of the profile you are leveraging does not contain a module code that matches one available in the license file you are leveraging.

You can find information related to Command Lines and Licenses by searching these concepts in our online documentation, otherwise, as stated before, opening a case would allow us to dig deeper into your specific cause. A few sections to get you started ðŸ˜‰

jcamara_0-1624907167093.png

jcamara_1-1624907240124.png

Kind Regards.

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hi astiamalianf

Given the first message, it was approppriate to compile environement

It solved the initial issue

New message is a different error related to the license

Review the license configuration.

If issue persists, submit a case so that we can perform further investigations.

Jerome