cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error SQL_NO_DATA after installation HOPEX V2R1 and regedit error

Eric_Diaz
Contributor

Hello everybody

I've just installed Hopex V2R1 on my windows server in order to test it on my environments.

When i launch adminsitration.exe, I first have the following error message : cf error_regedit 1and 2 files.

It seems that a key for Mega Application Automation Components is not well regsitered. there is still the link towards V2 version.

But i uninstalled the V2 version before installation.

Administration.exe is launched anyway.

I fullfilled my database connection and I reference my existing environnement.

When I try to open it, i have the message that it is not update and that Systemdb needs a technical conversion.

I clicked on OK in order to do the conversion and then i have the error : SQL_NO_DATA and nothinh happened.

I can't find anything on this error.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks

1 Reply

jcamara
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

Regarding the registration errors, there definitely seems to have been an issue in the registry either uninstalling the old version or installing the new. have you tried uninstalling, rebooting the server, then reinstalling using the "...\HOPEX_V2R1_U02_785-4903\Mega\DISK1\Setup.exe" in "Run as Administrator" mode?

as for the data access issues, it seems you only performed part of the manditory data upgrade steps outlined in our "how to Migrate to Hopex V2R1" online document. If you have access to the document, I would recommend leveraging it to finish the upgrade.

I hope that helps!

JCAMARA