cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DODAF View configuration - how to alter or update?

adamtait
New Contributor

Hi,

My organisation has a recent deployment of HOPEX V3 CP5. Whilst working through some of the DODAF views, I have found that the StdV2 (standards View) is unable to accept any 'state machine' objects to provide the lifecycle. That is, every attempt to link or apply any form of state machine is rejected. HOPEX defaults to a blank input and won't allow the object life to be generated. This appears to be a fault in the Stdv-2 and implies an issue with the underlying DODAF view configuration.

Does anyone know how the configuration or properties of a DODAF view can be altered? DODAF Views are not an object within HOPEX so addressing issues through HOPEX Customiser or Functional Admin does not appear to be an option. Where is the configuration of the DODAF View maintained? 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

2 Replies

adamtait
New Contributor

Hi Samir,

Thanks. I had some difficulty accessing the MEGA community (unable to authenticate, profile lock-out). My understanding is that Mher Foudalain (MEGA Sydney) has raised a ticket on my behalf due to my inability to access the community.

Thanks

Adam 

JDoe
Not applicable

Hello Adamtait,

Can you please open a case at the support. we can start the diagnosis asap.

Thanks

Samir NOURY