cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Report: License

msnelson
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Using V4, ITBM profile (assuming this is throughout the solution), the term License displays the french spelling of Licence. For US based solutions, this looks like a misspelling. Thoughts?

Thanks, Megan

9 Replies

Hi Megan,

Sound good. Thanks for keeping me posted!

-Philip

msnelson
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Thanks Philip - I'll reach out to them to update our environment! Appreciate your help and will keep you posted if the fix comes through!

Best, Megan

Hi Megan,

I have confirmed with MCS team. You can either emailing Hosting or submit a case to request to apply updates.

Let me know if you need help on creating Support case to Hosting.

Thanks,

Philip

Hi Megan,

MCS will need your approval to apply any Corrective Patches and Hotfixes. You can reach out to MCS and schedule to update on downtime.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Philip 

Hi Philip,

The current version we're using is V4 HF2 (9.00.5697.5720). We're hosted through MCS - I thought they updated their hosting environments as updates are / were available?

Thanks, Megan 

Hi Megan,

What version on HOPEX are you on? We have corrected the spelling on our latest version HOPEX V4 CP4. The corrective patch was released last week and it is available to download through the community. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Philip

Hi Megan,

We do not know the time frame but definitely will keep you updated.

In the meantime, If you want, the workaround would be manual update the name/gui name of the attribute.

I will keep you posted with any updates.

Thanks,

Philip

Thanks @png - any ide when that might get incorporated into a hotfix for production?

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi Megan,

Good catch. We will submit a case to correct the spelling.

Thanks,

Philip