cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Aggregation Relation on Nested Objects

ColruytTeam
Honored Contributor

Hi Community,

When an object (Lets say Application1 ) is newly added / moved on the diagram, if another object (Lets say Application2 ) is already there in same position (Means am trying to overlap obejcts) see below picture

Nesting.JPG

When I place objects like this, The Aggregation relation from Parent to child object has to be made (in explorer) between these two objects. Can any one guide me how to achieve this. 

Thanks in advance

Colruyt Team
2 Replies

Hi imrankhatyan,

Thanks for your reply. It almost answered my question. I still have one question. What if Two objects has multiple possible relations between them.

For example: Between and application and application, there can be a possiblity of having Aggregation and Composition relations

And between a component and and application, there can be assignment and some other relation.

How we can deal with this. My Intention is to show a popup with possible realtions ans ask the user to select one of them.

How we can achieve this.

Thanks in advance,

Venkatesh

Colruyt Team

imrankhatyan
Trusted Contributor

You must make changes in Diagram Types in the meta-studio of Mega. change the Diagramtype parameter to include link of Aggregation-Of and use "DiagramTypeLink Inside Connection" Option.