cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accuracy of the MEGA pencil is not sharp enough for a user (both modeler and images exported ...)

lmazurie
Honored Contributor

Dear all,

Here is a question from a final user.

He (that's not the case for me ...) find that the accuracy of the MEGA pencil is not sharp enough for him both in the MEGA heavy client and in the images exported (PNG, JPG, ...) .

That is to say in oblique pencil lines, the accuracy of the "pixels" is not clean , for horizontal lines there is a dark part and a grey part ... for him it is blurred. 

So to be clear, is the modeler open enough (variables for pixels definition) to change variables for the accuracy of the  drawings ?

Thanks

Lionel Mazurié
3 Replies

lmazurie
Honored Contributor

Hi Jérôme,

It was exactly what we were looking for.

The user is saying that it is fully OK ...

=>   So, possible to set this vartiable by default in heavy client or it needs local ressources ...  

Deserves to be known by everybody.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Lionel Mazurié

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

I seems that an avanced parameter can have an influence on the quality of images.

It is available with MEGA 2009 SP4 CP7.0 and higher CP and MEGA 2009 SP5

It is activated explicitely : in the file MEGAWKS.INI of the user, add the following section

[MODE]
bDisableAntiAliasing=1

To identify and update the file MEGAWKS.INI see the following

http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50120000000mqWDAAY

Jerome

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello Lionel

The quality can vary with the format of images. If none of the available format is satisfactory to the customer, I fear we do not have a proposition.

I am not aware of a possible configuration in MEGA that has a direct influence on the quality of images.

Anyway, I will check this

Jerome