Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i can check environmentId?

aseph
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi All, 

im looking for environmentId on Trial instance, where i can check it?

Thanks!

6 Replies

aseph
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Thanks ! @oguimard 

currently im continue learing with the HOPEX API

Hello,

>>> Since web.config must be configured to enable the access how to enable it on trial instance?

This sentence is false. in V5 there is no web.config anymore to configure. You can do it all on the web.

>>> while i created API keys, there are Hopex login filed and i put Michael for ITPM role is that correct? or should user with admin one?

For ITPM users are Tibere or Thomas.   Not sure about user Michael.

>>> currently i have HAS instance and already running, but for the user console unable login with "admin" , "Hopex" can i create another user for console using 

hopex administration but which role?

Not sure I understand. if you were able to create the API key you were able to connect to the console ? The password for admin is the same than for Michael, Thomas, Tibere...

aseph
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hello @oguimard , 

thanks for helping me out! full explanation!

Since web.config must be configured to enable the access how to enable it on trial instance?

while i created API keys, there are Hopex login filed and i put Michael for ITPM role is that correct? or should user with admin one?

aseph_0-1664251457672.png

this is what i have, should i use GET first or can just using POST for testing if it connect.

aseph_2-1664251669153.png

currently i have HAS instance and already running, but for the user console unable login with "admin" , "Hopex" can i create another user for console using 

hopex administration but which role? because my tiral instance will be deleted soon.

Thanks again!

Hello @aseph ,

The console can be accessed with such URL https://*****.demo.mega.com/console  Adapt the *** to your case.

The default user for this console is "admin". If password has never been set it will be by default "Hopex" else if will be the same password that you have received with your trial information.

From there you will be able to access the console and navigate to create an API Key.

With this API Key you will be able to make graphQL API Call. More documentation here for V5 https://www.postman.com/mega-international/workspace/mega-international-s-public-workspace/collectio...

See some screenshot below

oguimard_0-1663831296756.png

oguimard_1-1663831306442.png

oguimard_2-1663831347159.png

oguimard_3-1663831552066.png

aseph
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hello @oguimard ,

thanks! for the reply

• Currently im on V5 with trial instance, my requirement is to integrate current HOPEX V2r1 which will later be upgraded to v5 with BMC CMDB.
  • Actually I am not sure where to start with the HOPEX Integration and using GraphQL , Environment ID is one of my try needs .

oguimard
Retired

Hello,

can you clarify your request ?

• Which version are you on ?

If V5 the environment is always the same  in Hexa  00000000AAAAAAAA     or as Absolute Identifier   e20000Wggggg

Moreover why do you need this ID for ?

• In V5 this environment ID is never required. If you want it to use REST API you need to use an API Key that you create from the HAS Console.