cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V2 WEB Front End Login page issue

Arunas
Trusted Contributor

Hi , We recently installed V2R1 in the MEGA servers . In MEGA web Client , it shows Error in the login page . FYI ,  The License folder is shared with "Everyone "

Error occured for SSP: the Mega Service is stopped (code 0) - plugin 6884, request 2 on server.

Error occured for License: Startup impossible because no license is identified. Ensure a license is installed.

Here is the MEGA WEB error log 

Test.png

5 Replies

jcamara
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

I would also recommend that you confirm the impersonate account has "Modify" permisisons to the license share under the "Security" tab.

Another potential cause could be that you have a reference to an environment that has not yet been updated... that would not be an issue if you just simply created a new environment at the current/new Hopex version.

Finally, I would recommend attempting to temporarily add the impersonate account to the "Administrators" group as a way of testing the permissions to all required files/directories.

Hope that helps!

JCAMARA

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi Arunas,

Make sure the router.ini file in license folder has permission as well. I've seen even though you added the permission for the impersonate user on the license folder, it doesn't carried the permission to the child folder/file. Verify the router.ini security permission setting.

Thanks,

Philip

It looks like Hopex can't find the license, can you check the path in the megasite.ini?

Can you also try to delete everything you have in the license folder (after a backup and except for the licence itself of course) and try to restart the service?

Arunas
Trusted Contributor

Yes , Thanks for you suggestion . This folder is shared with everyone  and have Read & Write permission as well

sbruno
MEGA
MEGA

Hi Arunas,

Can you check if you have the authorization to write in the license folder?

Thanks.

Saverio