cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating MetaAssociation via Assessment

JDH
Super Contributor
Hi There,

I just wonder if there is any possibility of connecting or disconnect objects using evaluation of assessment.

So, for example, we want to run an assessment on the Application, we have a question where we have answers as checkboxes (boolean) and I wonder if there are any connection options, e.g. Concepts to Application if checkboxes are selected and disconnection if the checkbox has been removed.

For MetaAttributes we can use macros to calculate values etc.

Also is there any difference between old assessments and new questionnaire builder regarding above matter.

Many thanks in advance.

4 Replies

I don't think there are examples.

Anyway, starting from a sample updating MetaAttribute, you should be able to use APIs to create or unlink objects.

JDH
Super Contributor

Thank you @mbergamini for your reply.

Is there any example that I could analyze ?
I checked most of the Assessments, scoring rules and basically all of them are updating the metaAttribute I am not able to find any example related to metaassociations.

Hello @JDH,

you can define your scoring rule to make this kind of automatic function: a macro to read and perform the actions should be written.

No changes with the new QB: Scoring rules are available.

JDH
Super Contributor

Hi There,

I just wonder if there is any possibility of connecting or disconnect objects using evaluation of assessment.

So, for example, we want to run an assessment on the Application, we have a question where we have answers as checkboxes (boolean) and I wonder if there are any connection options, e.g. Concepts to Application if checkboxes are selected and disconnection if the checkbox has been removed.

For MetaAttributes we can use macros to calculate values etc.

Also is there any difference between old assessments and new questionnaire builder regarding above matter.

Many thanks in advance.