Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEGA Web Front-End

rafgutierrezc90
Trusted Contributor

Hello, 

Im triying to login in MEGA Web Front-End, but it show me the following error: 

Error occured for SSP: the Mega Service is stopped (code 0) - plugin 1492, request 5 on server XXXXX.
                                                 Error: No environment found for this site.

I restart the IIS but it doesn't works. 

Regards,

6 Replies

Hi,

I used to get same issue but then I made a setting change in the Properties of Mega SSP - so every time SSP fails, system will restart the service. I never had this issue after this change.

In Windows, open Services.msc, right click and properties of "Mega Site Service Provider".

See the screenshot for further detail.

Regards,

Asim

Thanks Jerome for your quick response.
I read the previous post and the installation was successful, this installation was performed in February.
The web client issue has only been occuring the past couple of weeks.  I opened a ticket with the MEGA support team on Monday, 6/6/16, case number 00049557.  

Hello MMitchel

As said before this is a generic situation. It is not an error that could be fixed or not.

If this installation has run sucessfully in the past (sucessful web login, no configuration changes), stop all processes and restart SSP.

If the same error occurs, activate verbose mode, stop all processes and restart SSP again, get zip of daily logs and open a case so that we can perform further investigations.

For verbose mode, see this KB

http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/m​ega-kb-solution?sid=501D00000014IBaIAM

Jerome

Jerome,

has a permanent fix for this issue been determined?

If so, can you provide the details of how to fix this problem?

This error occurs almost daily on our web front end.

thanks,
Mark Mitchell

Thanks for your answer Jerome, we solved successfull the error.

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello

The issue is not related to IIS server ofr IIS web site, it is related to the SSP component.

If this installation has run sucessfully in the past (sucessful web login, no configuration changes), stop all processes and restart SSP.

If the same error occurs, activate verbose mode, stop all processes and restart SSP again, get zip of daily logs and open a case so that we can perform further investigations.

For verbose mode, see this KB

http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=501D00000014IBaIAM

Jerome