cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting content for tabs on a generated web page

shelders
New Contributor

Hello,

I have been 'revamping' our Mega web site to be used on the Intranet.

Currently, for each process model page there are two tabs, one which displays a diagram, the other shows the properties of the model.

I have copied the code to make a third tab but I cannot figure out how to populate it with information. My aim is to have a different tab for the different properties, e.g.. the systems used, linked data items etc.

The existing tabs each have two text items in the descriptor, one for creation and the other with the content. However, I cannot determine how the two items are linked together.

I would really appreciate some help!!

Thanks

4 Replies

Usually the creation tab is used to create just the tab (give it its name) and grey it out if there is no content associated with the tab (that is done with the buffer part of the creation text part).

the actual information goes into the content tab.

you also have to make sure that your tabids are unique

lmazurie
Honored Contributor

Hello,

Mmmm

The usual way is to have a descriptor skeleton like this  

=>  Tab creation   (   x id "Tab" )  

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"  class="InvisibleTable">\n

<tr>\n   

xxxxxxxx

\n<td id="Tab" class="Tab">

&nbsp;

[Variable=Language If="value='Français'"]Architecture Modulaire (Blueprint)[/Variable]

[Variable=Language If="value!='Français' "]Group&nbsp;Blueprint[/Variable]

&nbsp;

</td>

xxxxxx

</tr> \n

</table>\n

\n                          

=> Tab content   ( x div id = "ContentTab" )

\n<div id="ContentTab" class="ContentTab">

Xxxxx

\n</div>

Regards,

Lionel Mazurié

Thanks for the reply!

That's the confusing part.

The content tabs only contain the code for the content, (I did double check) but I couldn't find anything that wasn't related to the visible text on the page.

I tried searching using 'properties' and 'explore' but I couldn't find anything that made the text items different to the one I added.

jbeisser
Retired

Hello,

You will probably find on the "tab creation" text item a "div" opening tag at the top and on the "tab Content" text item a "div" closing tab at the bottom.

I hope it answers your question.

Josselin.