Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see the technical diagrams at intranet

Fabrica_AE
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi community.

I'm starting to work with the intranet, but I'm new at it. I created a Descriptor, then, into that descriptor I used a query to call all the Technical Infrastructure Diagrams, it works good (image attached) but now I would like to click on any element of that list, and see the Diagram of it, but tbh I don´t know how to. I tried some things but still don´t get it, can anyone help me with that code pls?

4 Replies

Hi, thanks for you answer. 

Actually I mentioned it, I said that "I would like to click any element of my list (Technical Infrastructure list) and see the diagram of it, I tried some things but I don´t get it", and actually i asked, "can anyone help me with that code please?" ... I explained my situation and mentioned the result I would like to get, and asked for that code too. I thought was clear enough. Maybe not. My apalogies again. Thanks for your answer. 

Regards. 

WAOW ! Telling you you need a training was just a real thing, and it's a bit bold to say your question bothers me as I spend some time answering you the best I can with the elements your give to the community ðŸ˜‰

Your question was not that clear as you said you wanted to "call the Technical Infrastructure Diagram", which does not mean much and as the only example you showed us was your index descriptor and not the Technical infrastructure one.

If everything I told you was clear to you, well, great for you, I really mean it !

If the only thing you need is the code in your Technical Infrastructure HTML Descriptor to display the diagram(s)... well ask for it clearly... ðŸ˜Š

Here is the code that will display all describing diagrams :

[C=Description]
  [Draw Link=InOut/]
[/C]

Regards

Lionel

Yes, I know I need some practice and trining, actually I said "I'm new at it" (intranet), and yes I know the code I did is "calling" the Technical infrastructure, acatually I said that too, and yes, I know I need  a page describing the Technical Infrastructure, that's exactly where I need the help, that's what I'm askig, some help to build the code of that page, but I think I'm not receiving any help, it seems that my question bother you, my apologize for asking some help here, I'll try to figure it out by myself.

Thanks for your answer and help. 

Regards.

lionel
MEGA
MEGA

Hi there,

You should consider following a MEGA training to learn how to use HTML Descriptions & Websites.

What you did in your code is create an HTML page with a table containing a list of Technical Infrastructures.

If you click on the name of one of these technical infrastructures, you will be redirected to the page describing this technical infrastructure, IF IT EXISTS in your website. And if this page exists, you'll have to ensure that it is parameterized to display diagrams describing (or containing, or both...) your technical infrastructure.

Regards

Lionel