cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Integrate the Microsoft Teams into MEGA HOPEX?

Eryanto07
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi HOPEX Expert

I wanted to Integrate the Microsoft Teams into MEGA HOPEX, is there any guideline to do this? kindly advise.

Thank you and regards,

Ery Eryanto

5 Replies

Hi @AHassan, Yes and Noted for the Port is on 5001 that I already use for this matter, as for the Password is already filled in line with the current Password that already used in HOPEX in common use (Hopex), hehehehe

Related the version, currently my HOPEX is on v5CP4, 

Thanks, and regards,

Ery Eryanto

Hi,

This is a common error but there can be many reasons behind this error - if everything is done as mentioned in the documentation and the PDF which I had sent then I see two possible issues here.

1. The URL link is running on port 5001 - which may be be allowed unless you login on the HOPEX server and use the web version of Teams to set it up - this is what I did as I had the same issue.

2. The password is wrong for API user, make sure you enter a password of your own choice, the autogenerated password will be required to be changed and expires in 2 days.

AHassan_0-1692778529493.png

What version HOPEX are you using, there was a bug with Teams integration and it was fixed in V5CP5.

If it still doesn't work, then I will suggest to check with MEGA support unless someone else here on community can help you 😄

Dear Sir @AHassan , 

I already follow your step by step on the attached file, unfortunately I found Un expectation result (attached image) on the final part to integrate the Ms. Teams into HOPEX, could you please provide the advice and or workaround related to this?

Just FYI, I already created the New User onto the HAS Console and also the problem is can't login into the server

Thank you and regards,

Ery Eryanto

Screenshot 2023-08-23 142225.png

 

Dear Sir @AHassan ,

Thank you for your response and provided the document for me, really appreciated! I would like to try and follow the steps on the attached document.

Thanks and regards,

Ery Eryanto

AHassan
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi,

Yes, you can take help from the attached document and also from the below link:

https://doc.mega.com/hopex-v5-en/#page/Modules/MEGA_HOPEX_App_configuration_for_MsTeams.HOPEX_Config...