Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can´t connect some elements in datasets

Fabrica_AE
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi community, question. 

I'm trying to define 4 datasets, but I can´t make some relationships. For example, I'm using "risk" as first element in my dataset, then I want to add a new report dataset collection, I want to add an "operation", but Operation in not there in the options, I can connect action plan, activity, audit, etc, to my Risk element, but no Operation, why is that? this is happening with other datasets, in anoter scenario, I want to use the "Tag" as first element and connect and Operation to that Tag, but again, Operation is not there to connect. I'm attaching an SS as example of 4 datasets, 1,2 and 3 I can´t connect the second element in each scenario, the #4 dataset, "contextualized control" is not available to use it as first element in the dataset, why is that? 

regards

1 Reply

hsoegaard
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi, when creating DataSet Definition you need to have a good understanding of the meta model. In you case the link between Risk and Operations are not done direct, but via an abstract metaclass. So you need to use that you need to use the MetaAssocition called "Element at Risk" and then keep it at that or restrict it further to only show Operation. If you are not filtering down to Operation, you will get at list of all objects impacted by the Risk.

Select Risk where [Element at Risk]:[Operation]