cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realizations not visible on Content and Exchange in V2R1

hsoegaard
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

In V2R1 web client on the Content and Exchange object, the Realization tab is not visible (BA, BPA, ITA).

IS there anyway to make that property page visible in order to describe that a content or exchange is realizing a Concept ?

In V3 these pages are visible.

5 Replies

I think I have figured out. It is related to the DMO license. I a profile, Process Manager, Application Architect etc has the DMO license, the user is allowed to create Realizations on the Content object.

So a solution is, to add DMO in RW mode on the profiles that needs to create Realizations.

Dont think that is the case, the propertypage is related to an Abstract metaclass, and Content and Exchange dosnt have a property presentation related to realizations. The is a FilterCondition in the propertypage it self, but I cant see why that should exclude the Content.

Have you check the configuration of the property pages presentation ?

Maybe as flag "is web enabled" or "is Anywhere" is missing.

The realization property pages are exists and are visible in the Windows client. But not in the web client, and I havent been able to find any profile where they are visible in the web client.

In ITA you can use Explorer to create a Realization on a Content and Exchange.

In the V3 it look fine

oguimard
Retired

When you say these pages are not visible :

1. they do not exist in V2R1 ?
  2. they exist but are hidden for certain profile ?

If they do not exist there is nothing you can do in standard except to re-customize the page.

If they exist but are just hidden you can adjust the profile definition. If they are hidden at a license level you have to do like in case 1.