cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an audit log capability I can enable?

clairestrebM_T
Super Contributor

Is there an audit log capability I can enable such that I could generate a report or look at a central log file that shows who changed what object and field and value from original to new within the last six months?

5 Replies

Yes, it should be documented in the Collaboration part.

In the Activity Feed for every object, you have a condensed history log. Here you can also compare to an earlier version.

V2R1.  Is there documentation?

hsoegaard
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

In HOPEX V2R1 you have such a feature - what version are you running on ?

jcamara
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

You could also enable the "repository Activity" tab in the thick client (Under the Navigation menu) and look at changes made on any given day. There is also an option under the "File" dropdown menu of the thick client (called "Properties") that allows you to select a "range" of transactions where you could see all changes made (the sub tab where you will find this is called "Update").

This may not be exactly what you are looking for but I thought you might still find it useful. Also, if you haven't already, you can look through our online documentation under the "Administration" section to see what that may turn up Smiley Happy

Hope that helped.

JCamara

imran_khatyan
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hello, 

I don't know if this would help but there is a changeItemData public object you can use to audit and create a report based on that. 

For Example:

Select [ChangeItemDataPublic] Where [Creation Date] > "1/1/2018 2:00 pm"