cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when running V2R1 Update 3 installer - "UpgradeHF.mol not found in the file table"

kaiken
Super Contributor

I've searched the MEGA community, and online generally, not having any luck finding a solution for this.

I'm running Update 3 on our DV server -- I have copied the environment folder from production, and our DBA copied the database from production to development as well.

When running HOPEX_V2R1_U03.0.exe I get the error "Error 2715. The specified File key ('UpgradeHF.mol') not found in the File table." Screenshot attached. I re-downloaded the update .exe directly to the server, in case there was a file transfer error.

I've found the UpgradeHF.mol file in both DV and PR, in the same location, same file date and size: E:\apps\MEGA\HOPEXV2R1\Mega_Std; I've tried running the patch .exe from that folder and the parent folders, still no luck.

Any guidance appreciated..

3 Replies

kaiken
Super Contributor

Thanks Jerome, that fixed it, the update ran successfully now.

Not sure why that article isn't returned when I search the site for "UpgradeHF.mol" -- it's definitely the answer I was looking for.

thx, Karen

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi Karen,

Thanks for reaching out and submitted this case to Support. I have emailed you the procedure for the solution which similar with the Knowledge base that Jerome has provided. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Philip

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello Kaiken

See this KB https://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50157000001HPFsAAO

If the issue persists, open a case so that we can perform further investigations.

Jerome