cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Dataset with Object Descriptions

amcnerney
Super Contributor
I would like to create a simple dataset showing business capabilities and their descriptions.

After some exploring it seems the description is stored as a diagram, but after some experimentation I was unable to determine which type of diagram.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction on how to get this to show?
3 Replies

@amcnerney I believe what you mean by "Description" is the "Comment" field in HOPEX Metamodel.

Hopex uses Description in a different context.   An object has a Description when it is "described" by a diagram - which is not what You're looking for.

amcnerney
Super Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Wondering if I am going about this the right way. There is no object strictly named "Description" that we can display (however we can query for it in ERQL).

However, I am not able to pull the description of a Business Capability in any of the ways I have tried. Not sure if I am looking at the wrong MetaAssociationEnds or not...

LMeden
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi@amcnerney , I tried to display the described objects for the Business Capability object, like you I'm not able to get any results or nature of the diagram type. I used HOPEX V5CP04.