cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking the value of EA - and London in early summer...

Solved
4 Replies
MEGA

Re: Unlocking the value of EA - and London in early summer...

If you'd like to see a particular aspect of our HOPEX platform in action during the conference, or if you have a particular use case or pain point you'd like to discuss with us, please let us know with this form.

mega-digital-transformation-hopex-graphic.png

MEGA

I can confirm that Mr. Jan Eckhardt, Chief Enterprise Architect at Spar Nord Bank will present on how his organisation is using MEGA to maintain SIFI Bank (a.k.a "Too Big to Fail") status and IRB compliance to improve its competitive edge and level of appropriation reserves at 10:45 on the 4th June.

If you have registered for the conference already you can use the app to build your agenda - if not, please contact me as we have some discounted passes available.

Spar_Nord_Bank (1).png

MEGA

We are excited to announce that during the Gartner conference our customer Mr. Jan Eckhardt, Chief Enterprise Architect at Spar Nord Bank will present on how his organisation is using MEGA to maintain SIFI Bank (a.k.a "Too Big to Fail") status and IRB compliance to improve its competitive edge and level of appropriation reserves.

I'll share details of the day and time of this when they are announced by Gartner.

MEGA

Our networking activity is locked in (pun intended)! I'll share some photos and a full update shortly.

Highlighted
MEGA

Unlocking the value of EA - and London in early summer...

It's that time of year again where we're building up to the "Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit 2019", or just "Gartner EA" for short!

This year it's taking place on 3-4 June in London, which being a Monday and a Tuesday is a departure from previous years when it's been later in the week, and immediately opens up some doors for a potential sightseeing weekend in London beforehand, especially for our many visitors from around Europe we're looking forward to meeting again.

london-eye-945497_1280.jpg

What are your expectations from the event this year and how did you find it last year? 

Hot topics - the value of EA

For us at MEGA, we're really interested in the hot topics of this year's conference - especially the 'value of EA and business capabilities', and 'EA metric and business outcome measurement'.

But why those two in particular? Because they fit perfectly into some work we've been doing with our customers and some potential customers around how to unlock the value of EA, and helping them with the process of moving their EA practices from being 'noisy to infuential' within an organisation. It's been really well received on several webinars and events so far this year, and we'll be discussing it further at Gartner - here's a teaser of our theme for the conference.

44.PNG

You can read more about our survey results here, or watch this short video overview of where we're coming from with this.

Do you still need a conference pass?

We have a 10% discount code we'd be happy to share - just drop me a PM and I'll send it on along with instructions of how to apply it.

Demo & meeting bookings

I know it's always a busy schedule at the conference (here's the agenda in case you've missed it), which is why our customers and prospects ask us every year if we can arrange a specific time to book a demo or meeting during the two days. To make that a bit easier this year, we've created a quick form to choose a time that suits you, so let us know what suits and we'll get it arranged.

What's next?

I'll write another arcitle closer to the time to let you know about our networking reception prize draw, the delicious food and beverages we'll be offering during the day, our customer customer who will kindly be speaking on our behalf, and our survey if you'd like to get involved in the 'noisy to influential' mission to show the world the massive benefits EA can bring to organisations!

Until then!

#GartnerEA