cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK and Europe Customer Workshop April 2021

BB-Mega
MEGA

UK and Europe Customer Workshop April 2021

We are looking forward to welcoming many of our UK, Nordic and European customers to a 2-hour workshop session on Thursday. 

This page contains some information about the event, and please post any questions in advance or email Ben Beeching directly. 

Agenda

10:00: opening / introductions

10:05: Roadmap to cloud migration and application modernisation with MEGA and partners’ products

30 mins: HOPEX roadmap, HOPEX 360, V4/V5 updates: Ludovic Relandeau, Chief Innovation Officer

40 mins: CAST Highlight demo: Claire de Bie, MEGA International

11:15: Business transformation planning: Henrik Sogaard, CIO, Bizcon

Methodology of using HOPEX to govern transformation using customer examples

Ideas for existing customers to utilize for transformation and establishing business processes

11:30: Using HOPEX in practice: Claus Nielsen, Process Gov. Manager (Spar Nord Bank)

How Spar Nord uses HOPEX to manage internal controls and compliance in the banking industry

12:00: Close

2 Replies
BB-Mega
MEGA

If anyone has any problems joining today's session at 10:00 BST / 11:00 CEST, please email me and I will try to help. I sent a confirmation email this week with some joining instructions and other information, so please check your spam folder in case you didn't see it.

Here's to a good event!

BB-Mega
MEGA

Over 30 of you are now registered for the session! Really shaping up to be a good event