cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join us at the IRM Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe (27-28 October)

Solved
Highlighted
MEGA

Join us at the IRM Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe (27-28 October)

MEGA Sponsor Tile Were Sponsoring EABPMBCT.jpg

MEGA are proud sponsors of the conference, and it is produced in collaboration with our good friends IRM UK. We have a 10% discount code for the event - ping me a direct message if you would like to use it. 

Check out this short video introducing the conference:

The benefits of virtual

If you have attended the IRM EA Conference before, you probably left wishing you had been able to attend all sessions from all the many tracks at the conference. With the Virtual EA Conference, now you can! The Virtual EA Conference will provide you with an unprecedented extensive learning and networking experience.

So although (in my opinion) virtual conferences understandably do not provide the irreplaceable social aspect of a conference, they are definitely the next best thing. And best of all, it allows everyone to be safe and avoids the need to travel. That said, you will have access to an even wider EA community before, during and after the conference.

As the conference is virtual, it will be more accessible to the wider EA community world-wide. Delegates can network via the online conference platform, and virtual chat rooms are available during the event.

Great access to content

With access to 60 conference presentations, you will have approximately 50 hours worth of unprecedented learning experience from key Enterprise Architecture, BPM and Business Change experts and case studies from leading organisations world-wide.  Learn from other organisations’ past successes and challenges through a wide range of case studies. 

Hear from MEGA's customers

Amongst a great line-up of presenters, you will be able to hear from MEGA's own customers National Air Traffic and AWE. Other presenters include ABN AMRO, Philip Morris International, Schroders Investment Management, Network Rail, Capita, John Lewis Partnership, Mondelēz, KONE, Yorkshire Building Society, National Air Traffic Services (NATS), APG, Microsoft, Salzburg AG, BSI Standards, Erste Group Bank, ASML, Saudi Authority Intellectual Property, Landis+Gyr, Royal BAM Group, Vocalink (a Mastercard Company), Capita, Ministry of Defence, Inmarsat, Condé Nast, Yorkshire Building Society and Hargreaves Lansdown.

Reduced Fees and Enterprise Licence Fees.

The lower fees make the conference more accessible to you, your colleagues and the Enterprise Architecture and BPM community world-wide and if you are looking for a 2 day conference access for 10+ delegates in your organisation, we can provide you with an enterprise licence fee.

Register, view the full conference agenda or download the brochure

These links take you to the IRM website.

Social handles:

You can follow me on twitter here for coverage of the event. Hastags are #EACBPM @IRMUK.

2 Replies
Highlighted
MEGA

Only a few days left until IRM next week. We still have a limited number of 10% discount passes available for the conference – please send me a direct message if you would like to attend. 

Highlighted
MEGA

MEGA have four - yes four! great presentations taking place over the course of the two days at IRM. 

On day 1 (27 October) we have two presentations. First up at 10:45am, Dan Meadows, Head of EA and requirements at National Air Traffic Services (NATS) will present "opportunity in challenging times". During this session, Dan will present how his organisation uses HOPEX to identify opportunities amidst the focus on dealing with challenges, leveraging EA to support rapid strategic replanning, and building the foundations that will enable EA to really deliver to its potential. 

Dan Meadows.jpg

Next up at 13:05, Carsten Christiansen, Snr. Business Development Manager & David Rosendahl, Solution Architect from our excellent Nordic partners Bizcon will explain and demo what process mining is, and where and how it should be used both in general and in relation to EA.

I'll post again shortly on the two sessions on the second day, and a little more detail on each session. In the meantime, there's more on the conference here, and feel free to ping me with any questions or for the 10% discount code we have available.