cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Annual Global Forum Enterprise Architecture for Financial Institutions - 28-29 May, 2020

Highlighted
MEGA

3rd Annual Global Forum Enterprise Architecture for Financial Institutions - 28-29 May, 2020

Hi everyone,

docklands-353710.jpg

It's exciting times, as our first fully virtual event in Europe kicks off this week with our sponsorship of the next in TBM Group's excellent series of EA events takes place on the 28-29 May. The 3rd Annual Global Forum Enterprise Architecture for Financial Institutions features a great lineup of speakers from some of the world's biggest banks, and as a Platinum Sponsor, the MEGA team will be on hand during the course of the two days.

The event will be covering some hot topics from the industry, including:

• Agile and collaborative Enterprise Architecture
  • Aligning Enterprise Architecture with business goals
  • Digital transformation
  • The role of EA in a Big Data environment
  • API and Open banking
  • Enterprise Architecture at scale
  • Compliance to developing regulation
  • Flexible IT framework
  • Customer expectations driving change
  • System integration and modernization
  • The impact of disruptive technologies on Enterprise Architecture – AI, Cloud, Blockchain

On day one, Mr. Jan Eckhardt, Chief Architect of Spar Nord Bank will be talking about how his organisation used MEGA's HOPEX platform to help put the customer at the centre of the Bank's digital transformation

You can visit the organiser's website via this link to book last minute passes for the conference. I'll be blogging over the two days of the conference with live updates, resources, and news about hot topics in the industry. Feel free to chip in and contribute, challenge or even heckle! 

2 Replies
Highlighted
MEGA

Morning everyone, I hope you're all ready for the big day! I'm just sharing the news that MEGA have 

recently agreed a partnership with the Banking Industry Architecture Network (BIAN), as I thought it would be of interest to many of the delegates at today's conference 

BIAN logoBIAN logo

Here's to a successful and enjoyable day ahead!

Highlighted
MEGA

You can view the full speaker lineup and topics in the attached document >>>>>

Also you can follow progress of the event in real-time tomorrow and Friday on Twitter @ben_megaUK or @TBMEvolution using the hashtag #tbmconferences.