One of the biggest changes our users report in V5 is working with multiple diagrams/view via tabs.
In V5, there are no "HOPEX Tabs" in the main application window - from where you can see multiple diagrams in separate tabs. Rather, it you need to open (pop-out) each diagram in new browser tab.
However, our users are finding this implementation challenging for several reasons:
- Looking for diagrams in new browser tabs is challenging and not intuitive
- The performance and behavior of diagrams is other tabs is degraded.
- The other tabs are slow to open in browser
- Diagrams in tabs appear to "reset" their view - when I go back to that tab
- Behavior of the tabs is unpredictable.
Has this been raised before for V5 and, if yes, is there any timeline to address?