I am using HOPEX V4 CP2.
I am generating an MS Word Report Template and have a problem with the SLA Level MetaAttribute on the Application MetaClass.
The MetaAttribte is standard HOPEX
The Descriptor is pretty straight forward:
But the Report Output goes all wierd:
I have tried changing the SLA Level to see if its a problem with a specific MetaAttributeValue, but they all render the SLA Level.External with these random characters.
Go to Solution.
You need to comment out the GetAttributeValue sub in SLA Level.Macro.
I'm not sure of the implications of doing this, but so far testing shows no impact.
WARNING We have changed our authentication method to support single sign-on (SSO).
To learn how SSO will affect your access to the MEGA Community, please read the FAQ here