cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create a risk

Fabrica_AE
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

We are trying to add a Risk into a Business process diagram, a new pop-up appears , and we typed the name of that risk, and apparently it does the process, but the risk doesn't appear in the diagram , for example, we create the risk called "risktest"(image1), apparently it does the process of add it, but the element risktest doesn't appear in the diagram(image2), even if we try to search that element, it doesn't appear.(image3) What could be the situation here? I'm attaching 4 images here, the 3 first are related to that situation I'm saying, the last one is a view of the log, also I'm attaching the log if is needed. Thanks for your help. 

10 Replies

Hi Fabrica,

Interesting! It could be cache or just need to reapply the option. I have seen this happen before, especially for granting permissions. 

Okay, great that you have your solution. 

Happy New Year!

-Philip

Hi png.

Thanks for your fedback, the problem was fixed. 

Regards. 

Hi, it's fixed, this was the problem apparently, the weird thing is, the checkbox it was already selected, we just clicked it 2 times, then apply changes, we went to the console again, and its done, we can add a risk withou problem, it works good, thank you very much. 

Hi Fabrica,

Great that you have submitted a case to Support. Do you know who was the Support Engineer assigned to your case?

Sure, I will wait for you feedback.

Thanks,

Philip Ng

Technical Support Engineer

Hi png. 

HOPEX v4 CP4

We tried with Hopex customizer and Process Functional Administrator. 

And yes we submitted a support case, we had a teams call and did some test. But we still waiting for a solution. 

We are trying you other advice, ill fedback you about that soon. Thank you. 

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi,

I was able to create and add Risk to Process diagram on V4. Can you check if this option is enable (menu -> setting -> option). You might need to refresh by logging out from HOPEX and log in again.

png_0-1640902122284.png

Please keep me posted with your result. 

Thanks,

Philip

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi Fabrica,

What version of HOPEX are you on and which profile were you logged with? 

Have you submitted a Support case?

Thanks,

Philip

ikhatyan
Retired

This is not reproducible on my side, i would suggest creating a case with mega support. 

Yes we did it too. We tried testing some changes in a profile,  and did different tests, we modified the command line,  and did some test but still the same, we can´t add a risk. 

ikhatyan
Retired

Restart SSP Services and try again  in incognito mode.