cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[📣 Conference] EMEA/APAC Risk Exchange: View the conference discussion here

BB-Mega
MEGA

[📣 Conference] EMEA/APAC Risk Exchange: View the conference discussion here

Good morning to everyone in Europe and good afternoon to our friends in APAC! 

We are excited to be starting our second session of the EA & Risk Exchange conference! Whether you joined us for the EA track yesterday or you are joining us for the first time today - welcome! We know there have been a lot of virtual events this year, so we really appreciate you taking your valuable time to join us today. 

We still have around 45 minutes until we start. You should have received an email with your joining instructions, but if not then please reply to this message or direct message me and we can get it sorted for you. 

Myself and the MEGA team are here if you have any questions before and throughout the event! 

25 Replies
BB-Mega
MEGA

Our final presenter is Sébastien Rousière, who will share his experience of how to Spread the Risk Culture within the Organisation

GRC Track 7 - Sebastien Rousiere resize.jpg

BB-Mega
MEGA

Our next presenter Nicolo Capozza will show how MEGA's customer Edison Spa carry out assessment and management of cybersecurity risks.

GRC Track 6 - Filippo Genova resize.jpg

Many thanks to Nicolo for sharing this interesting insight into Edison's use case. Any questions - now is the time!

An extremely interesting session and examples, thanks for sharing your use-case!

BB-Mega
MEGA

Thank you again Michele - some interesting concepts and thoughts as always. Francis Wan of PwC will now share with you his experience of integrating governance, risk and compliance, and the benefits of doing so.

GRC Track 5 - Francis Wan resize.jpg

Thank you for your dynamic and insightful presentation Francis, and I hope everyone enjoyed it. If anyone has any questions for Francis, please post them here as normal and we will get your answer back to you. 

Do you think governance, risk and compliance are as integrated as they could/should be within your organisation?

BB-Mega
MEGA

Thank you again to Michael, and we hope you are enjoying the conference content so far. Take a couple of minutes to enjoy a break or get a coffee. Next up, Michele Imperiali talks IT policy and regulatory compliance, and how to leverage your IT asset inventory to ensure IT compliance with security requirements.

GRC Track 4 - Michele Imperiali resize.jpg

Question: does UCF support FINMA regulation? 

Hi Carlo,

I only see the following two regulations in the UCF repository:

mimperiali_0-1604571804282.png

However I know UCF is quite attentive to clients requests when it comes to analyse new regulatory content. They have an active forum to ask especially for that. Another way of working, if you thing the requirements of FINMA fall under a given set of ISO standards and other frameworks, would be to take those as reference.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you want to discuss this further, even on a dedicated call.

Best,

Mike

Give us your feedback in poll #3 - what is the most important objective of an IT compliance initiative? Right this way to take part: https://community.mega.com/t5/GRC-Discussion-EA-Risk-Exchange/bd-p/riskexchforum-board 

BB-Mega
MEGA

Thank you to Claire for this great perspective - let us know if you have any questions or feedback. Take a couple of minutes to enjoy a break or get a coffee. In our next presentation, our special guest Michael Rasmussen discusses navigating chaos, and how to manage compliance in modern business.

GRC Track 3 - Michael Rasmussen resize.jpg

If you have any questions for Michael, please post them here and we will ask him and come back to you with an answer

ABDUL21985
New Contributor

Can we also have access to the conference recordings?

Hi @ABDUL21985 

Sure, all the recordings will be emailed to you after the conference

ABDUL21985
New Contributor

Can i have documentations on how MEGA Hopex can be used to implement GRC within an enterprise?

I would be happy to organize a call this afternoon, or when you are going to be available in the next days, to share on use cases, testimonials and feedback. For your information, I work with our partner PWC NG and @toyebi .

ABDUL21985
New Contributor

Please can i have details and possible uses cases for GRC using the new MEGAHopex V4?

Good morning,

Our GRC offering covers the full spectrum of Governance, Risk and Compliance functionalities.

Today we will present a practical use case around IT Policies and Regulatory Compliance which exploits some new functionalities like the integration with the Unified Controls Framework: we will demonstrate how enterprise architects and compliance officers can efficiently work together in order to achiever regulatory compliance.
Based on your needs, we have plenty of material like product presentations, customer success stories, white papers and more. You find everything related to GRC on our website: https://www.mega.com/en/use-case-governance-risk-compliance

Hope this helps.

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Mike

BB-Mega
MEGA

Thanks Luca for that insight and introduction. Next up, Claire de Bie will tell us how you can improve your Internal Control programme using Business Processes.

GRC Track 2 - Claire de Bie resize.jpg