cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import en masse d’application avec : une date de début réelle / une date de fin réelle

Solved
Highlighted
New Contributor

Import en masse d’application avec : une date de début réelle / une date de fin réelle

Bonjour / Bonsoir à tous,

Je cherche à faire un import en masse d'application, avec des dates renseignant leurs début en production / fin de leurs vies.

En cherchant sur le forum j’ai pu trouver ce topic : https://community.mega.com/t5/Forum-HOPEX-Product/Modifier-amp-Modification-Date-properties-gt-Resto...

A la fin, l’idée d’utiliser un export .mgr semble être fonctionnel, j’ai donc essayé à mon tour.

Le problème est que je ne trouve tout simplement pas de trace sur l’objet qui « set » la date de début de mon application.

Autrement dit : je n’arrive pas à trouver l’attribut « Date absolue de début » de l’objet   "ApplicationX [Préparation]" 

Ci-dessous : l’objet « Préparation » = "B94F360A5A038590", pas d’attribut permettant le changement de date de l’application qui est : 01/01/1974 (celle renseignée dans MEGA Hopex)

test.jpg

En espérant recevoir de l'aide sur ce cas dont je ne suis surement pas le seul à l'avoir rencontré.

Cordialement

6 Replies
Highlighted
MEGA

Hello,

To do mass import/export of item the tool for excel is a good option. You have here 2 vidéos that show how it work.

https://community.mega.com/t5/HOPEX-How-To-Videos-French/L-Export-Excel/td-p/19522

https://community.mega.com/t5/HOPEX-How-To-Videos-French/L-import-Excel/td-p/19523

In your case the starting date and end date are part of a lifecycle. They are not directly attached to the metaclass as an attribute.

You will find attached an example of a custom template that can manage the import/export of the date attached to the lifecycle of the application. The excel template will create all the necessary intermediate object and fill-in the date in the right metaAttribute in HOPEX

Import the MGL file. Look at the screenshot on how the template look like.

Do an export of the template first with your data, remove all columns you don't need (and remove all empty columns other wise it will fill empty value in HOPEX at import) and then fill-in the value to do the import.

I have added as well some screenshots of the script behind that do all the business logic in case you have to write your own business rules. Search for the Macro inside HOPEX after import to look at the VB script.

Be careful : this example is shared only as a example and not as a supported content by MEGA HOPEX. Use it at your own risk make sure you test it before you import/export in your production environment.

Highlighted

Hi,

I think you have not attached the MGL file to the post ?

Highlighted

Hi,

First of all, thanks to your reply and the information provided.

The Excel Import / Export is the best way to do it, i agree with you. The fact is that we've not the macro that you're using on your screenshots, I mean for example this one :"ITPM - Excel Application Lifecycle Production Begin Date

Are these given by MEGA or did you simply code it on your own ? 

If those macros come from MEGA, why did I have not got it already ? 

If they're coded by you, is it possible to have it ? I'll see how they're construct and adapt it to our usage.

Best regards.

Highlighted

My answers

Are these given by MEGA or did you simply code it on your own ? 

I developed it myself many years ago for a project. A standard version provided by MEGA will be available in V4

If those macros come from MEGA, why did I have not got it already ? 

Communication on this component could have been improved 🙂

If they're coded by you, is it possible to have it ? I'll see how they're construct and adapt it to our usage.

Yes, I have share a with the MGL that contains :

• All the macro
  • The Excel template

Once again be careful when you use the template. Remove any columns you don't need when importing. If you left columns with blank value it will remove the data in HOPEX.

Highlighted

Thanks a lot for your help, I'll test the macros on a test environment before using it on Production server of course. Also I'll be careful as you say on blank columns 👍

Best regards.

Highlighted

The official version of the ITPM template is available here : https://community.mega.com/t5/HOPEX-Store/ITPM-Excel-Import-Template/td-p/22757