cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Profile

Occasional Contributor

Web Profile

Hello community,

I created a profile "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SS", doing dispatch.

I modified it to "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SA" ( Attach 1.png) , doing dispatch. But on the login, I see "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SS" (Attach 2.png).

Doing , dispatch, restart services and application, translate and compile.

Why?

Best regards

12 Replies
png MEGA
MEGA

Re: Web Profile

Hi,

If you search for profile via thick client or Administration, do you see both profiles on the list?

Thanks,

Philip

png MEGA
MEGA

Hi,

Also try to clear your web browser's cache. That might help as well.

Thanks,

Philip

Occasional Contributor

Hi Philip,

yes. On Desktop Hopex, I see both profiles on the list .(See Attach)

Regards

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I try to clear web browser's cache. Nothing

Regards

png MEGA
MEGA

What if you search profile (see attachment)? Do you see both profiles as well in the result?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes,

I see them both correctly.

I only have the problem with the web login.

png MEGA
MEGA

If you see both profiles through the search via thick client, can you remove/delete profile "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SS"? If you don't want that profile.

Or you can unassign the profile from your user (thick client --> search person (system) --> your user --> right click --> explore --> enable yellow folder --> expand person assignment --> remove "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SS".

Occasional Contributor

I need both of them.

The problem is that via thick client, I see "Poste - Supervisore centrale SA". Via web , on login/profile box, I see "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SS".

The problem is "SS"

If I change name of profile, via web I sempre always the old name.

png MEGA
MEGA

Okay. I see what you mean. It is weird that window client is updated but not web client on the login page. Can you try to add the GUI Name with "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SA" via window client (right click the profile of "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SA" --> properties --> Characteristics --> type "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SA" on the GUI Name.