Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Comments on Characteristics Propertypage

Solved
MEGA Partner

Show Comments on Characteristics Propertypage

Hello, 

How can i show comment text on characteristics page?

regards

13 Replies
MEGA Partner

Re: Show Comments on Characteristics Propertypage

Hi, Can you expand A bit more? So you mean Joe to show the Comment attribute on a Propertypage or do you mean showing the comment content of a meta attribute?
Occasional Contributor

hi,

try just like this :

CommentApp                       = Item(~f10000000b20[Commentaire]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text),Name(Description)

MEGA Partner

its keep creating new tab
Highlighted
MEGA

Could you share your full properties page to see how you have done it so far.

Occasional Contributor

[Filter]
Condition = (~pJ6CH73UQnoN[C_Nature d'application] = "AR")

[Template]
IsClosed                = Condition(0=1)
IsOldBusinessCapability = Condition(ApplyTest(~m(mG2UbWML3U[ITPM - Check Option of Using The Old Business Process Implementation]))
IsNewBusinessCapability = Condition(Not(ApplyTest(~m(mG2UbWML3U[ITPM - Check Option of Using The Old Business Process Implementation])))

NameGroup = Group(Bar),Pos(Top),Name(~hkYnxUC6Hz6O[Identification])
Name                      = Item(~Z20000000D60[Nom court]),In(NameGroup),Name(~210000000900[Nom])
Owner                     = Item(~QNzYpm8Vz800[Détention]),In(NameGroup),Control(ComboLinks),Name(~r8PX5QuWH5iV[Détenteur]),DisabledOn(Always)
C_NatureApplication       = Item(~pJ6CH73UQnoN[C_Nature d'application]),In(NameGroup)
C_DateMiseAJour           = Item(~QI6C3M5UQDVQ[C_Date de mise à jour]),In(NameGroup)
CommentApp                = Item(~f10000000b20[Commentaire]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text),Name(Description)
C_AuditCourDesComptes     = Item(~VG6CbQ5UQHbQ[C_Audit Cour des Comptes]),In(NameGroup)
C_Sensibilite             = Item(~NJ6CCo5UQnHR[C_Sensibilité aux évolutions réglementaires]),In(NameGroup)
C_ElementsVolumetrie      = Item(~oH6Cwh5UQn4R[C_Elements de volumétrie]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)
C_VolumeDesDeveloppements = Item(~aH6C7k5UQ1BR[C_Volume des développements]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)
C_Historique des versions = Item(~jG6CUe5UQH(Q[C_Historique des versions]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)

MEGA

First Error I see on last line : There are spaces where there should not be

C_Historique des versions = Item(~jG6CUe5UQH(Q[C_Historique des versions]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)

remplace by

C_Historique_des_versions = Item(~jG6CUe5UQH(Q[C_Historique des versions]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)

Occasional Contributor

hi, Thank you for your suggestion. Are you sure ?

But I don't understand.

Our IHMs work well without error. Our first IHM PropertyPage was developped by Mega just like I show you.

Are you sure that I have to change all names ?

MEGA

Not all the name, only the one in bold :

C_Historique_des_versions = Item(~jG6CUe5UQH(Q[C_Historique des versions]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)

The fact that it work doesn't mean it is properly configured. Sometime it can solve the error anyway. Sometime the error can generate weird behavior, this could explain your problem.

MEGA Partner

It's keep adding a new page with characteristics, can you please check.