cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with quality center

Solved
Regular Contributor

Integration with quality center

Often quality center is used to create test cases. These test cases can be attached to requirement objects in quality center. I know there is a module to bridge requirements from DOORS IBM with MEGA, but I was wondering if there is something similar for HP Quality Center? If not, has anyone bridged the two before ?

Thanks

stijn

4 Replies
MEGA

Re: Integration with quality center

Hello Stijn

I can confirme there is not standard interface to/from HP Quality Center.

I am not aware of a custom integration project. 

Jerome
Frequent Contributor

Hello Stijn,

For a bank we have made a link between HP Quality Center and MEGA.

There was a simple in/out mapping between the requirements tree in QC and a tree made of City Planning areas (3 levels) and features/functionalities for final branches. The constraints linked with functionalities were extracted too. It was basic not a direct link because there is a lack of knowledge of integrators to develop in QC. A lot of QC's integrators are using a MS Excel feeder that then can be generated/integrated  by MEGA with APIs ...

It's true that, in the future SaaS approach it would be nice to have a connector between MEGA and QC to feed Services Centers and fit the physical and applicative/functional knowlege of the IS.

LM

Lionel Mazurié
Contributor

Hello !

A new test  platform  will be  install  in our company and we are interested tu use the product HPQC.

How about  connectors between MEGA and QC  ?  The post  was write in 2012, perhaps there is news about this topic.

Who can I  answer about that  in MEGA  Team ?

Thanks for the response,

Sandrine Gonthey

Highlighted
MEGA

Hello sgonthey

The situation did not change.

There is still no standard interface between MEGA/HOPEX and Quality Center

Jerome