Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compilation error after CP

Solved
Contributor

Compilation error after CP

Hi,

I'm currently upgrading Mega DEV environment from V1R3 CP13 to V1R3 CP17, as part of the migration to V3.

I applied first CP14 and run metamodel compilation successfully.

I applied then CP15, but when running metamodel compilation, it didn’t go through and stopped half way with this error message in MegaCRD file :

----------------------------------------------------------

Compilation error or warning when processing [MetaClass]_Alert (45D14729523C15BF)
There is no 'MetaAttribute' for 'Absolute Identifier' that has the 'n300000005B0' value. - gbmoccse.cpp(562) 0x100845E
Compilation error or warning when processing [MetaClass]_Class (0CA90D092BFA0017)
There is no 'MetaAttribute' for 'Absolute Identifier' that has the 'n300000005B0' value. - gbmoccse.cpp(562) 0x100845E
Compilation error or warning when processing [MetaClass]_ClassCommand (0CA90D0A2BFA001F)
There is no 'MetaAttribute' for 'Absolute Identifier' that has the 'n300000005B0' value. - gb

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..... and the list goes on for almost all metamodel objects.

No meta object is available in PRD environment with this Abs Id.

Can you please help?

Mehdi

6 Replies
MEGA

Re: Compilation error after CP

Hello

It is likely that certain upgrades have not been made and that metamodel elements are missing.

See https://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50157000001KX4wAAG

Jerome
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Can you please confirm that I only need to import "UpgradeR3.mol" and it will take care of importing the other .mol files? Or do I need to import manually all of them with the order you showed ?

Mehdi

MEGA

Manually re-import UpgradeR3.mol only and restart the environment upgrade
-> this should restart automatically the import of the other MOL files
Otherwise you need to import them manually in the expected order
Jerome
Contributor

Hi Jerome,

I'm confused with the version available for download on this link :

https://community.mega.com/t5/Download-Center/HOPEX-V1R2-V1R3-Download-amp-Updates/ta-p/8313

It says "Download V1R3 CP17 Master", but I get the version V1R2 CP17. Same for the CPs down the page, all for V2.

is it the root cause of the errors I got during the compilation?

Thanks

Mehdi

MEGA

Hello

What is the exact version display in Help > About HOPEX?

Jerome
Contributor

Hi,

Current version displayed on my DEV server: Mega Hopex V1R3 (750 - 4936).

So the master file available online is correct.

When I link the environment to this new version, no message pops up requesting conversion, metamodel compilation goes well, and SysDb > Conversions menu is greyed out.

I'll go ahead and open a new topic to discuss this specific issue.

Thank you very much for you help

Mehdi