I'm trying out the archimate module in MEGA (2009 SP5 CP8). I created a new environment and imported the framework archimate metamodel customizations. NExt I did the import of the archimate sample.
When I log into MEGA I do see the changes in the tool, however for the archimate diagrams I receive the following error.
the value is invalid for the _nature attribute.
In the product manual it also says I should see in the main object window a folder called repository visualization. However this one is not visible.
Any suggestions? Did I miss something with the import?
Solved! Go to Solution.
i inform you that you need release 7 to use the MEGA Suite for ArchiMate
- Select the environment.
- In its pop‐up menu, select 'Metamodel > Import a Release Pack'.
- Select Release Pack R7 and click 'OK'
- The processing is executed: several files are imported and the metamodel is compiled.
- Wait until the processing is complete.
- Close the environment.
- Exit the MEGA Administration Console.