I have a question regarding Participant assignment (specifically Org-Units) and conditioning.
First is the assignment of multiple participants (in my example they are all Org-Units - Example1.png).
What is being modeled when you do this?
- All the assigned org-units are responsible for the tasks inside that container? (i.e. you need all of them to do those tasks)
- Any of the assigned org-units is responsible for the tasks inside that container? (i.e. you only need one of them do the tasks, and any one of those Org-UInits can do the tasks)
- Other possibilities?
The second question is regarding the conditioning when you do an assignment.
Whet is the purpose of conditioning? Is there a specific semantics regarding it's usage, or are you completelly free to model any conditioning you want for you assigned Org-units?
In my second example, what would be the correct interpretation when you look at that participant:
- two Org-units have no conditioning
- one Org-unit has conditioning "conditioning_1"
- one Org-unit has conditioning "conditioning_2"
what are the responsabilities of these org-units in the process when you model that?