cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List changes performed by other users on a shared model in a multi-user context

Occasional Contributor

List changes performed by other users on a shared model in a multi-user context

Hello all,

I am investigating the collaborative capabilities of MEGA for multi users connected to a given reposistory in GBMS mode (file mode, no DB).

So far, everything works fine with the lock mechanism preventing inconsistencies in the repository.

However, as a team member of our modelling tema,  I would like to know how to retrieve the list of modifications peformed by my colleagues after triggering a Refresh of my workspace.  Is there a way to have this information, in a "readable way" (not in terms of commands with **** where you do not recongize the objects)

Thanks in advance

Ismael 

1 REPLY

Re: List changes performed by other users on a shared model in a multi-user context

Hello, I dont beleive there is an way of seeing a list of changes made other than the list of commands (basically the Log Files). You could write a Report (Report DataSet) that queries certain object types that have a modification date or creation date >= a number of hours ago. However all that would give you is a list of those objects that have changed - you would have to look at each one to determine what had been changed.

Hope that helps