cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get MetaAttribute of Metaclass on other side of MetaAssociation?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How to get MetaAttribute of Metaclass on other side of MetaAssociation?

Have a MetaAssociation and I'm trying to get other attributes (than just NAME) of the associated MetaClass to display in the propertypage Listview.  Can't figiure out from the documentation how to do this.  Looking to pull in other attributes of the assigned person...IE:  E-Mail, Department, etc.

Here's the code...the line I'm inserting is "PerMail"

[Template]
mapAssignment = Map(~9Wp(ji1INvU0[Get Assignations From Assignable Object])
localName = Item(~oI2N0pLfGjhP[Responsibility Assignment Name]),From(mapAssignment),HiddenOn(Always)
person = Item(~L2000000Ca80[Assigned Person]),From(mapAssignment),Mandatory(Yes),XRef(True)
businessRole = Item(~M2000000Ce80[Business Role]),From(mapAssignment),Mandatory(Yes),XRef(True)
PerMail = Item(~oI2N0pLfGjhP[Responsibility Assignment Name]).(~Sy64inney0Y5[E-mail]),Mandatory(Yes),XRef(True)
listAssignment = Item(~9Wp(ji1INvU0[Get Assignations From Assignable Object]),Contains(mapAssignment),Control(ListView),Size(400,75),Name(~030000000240[Responsibility Assignment]),Param(ToolBar[+Create,+Destroy,-Link,-Unlink],NoDefaultColumn,MultiSelection)

[TemplateX]
ExtraParamRACI = IncludeProfile(~pWdlYDyxMz5D[Generic Object.Assignement Macro]),Origin(Macro)

[Dialog]
CommandHandler = ~pWdlYDyxMz5D[Generic Object.Assignement Macro]

2 Replies
Highlighted
MEGA

Re: How to get MetaAttribute of Metaclass on other side of MetaAssociation?

I think you are getting it wrong. Can you share screenshot of what you want to do ?

Here is an example on the MEtaclass control. In this example the assignement location come from the metaClass of link. In this example it says that in the tab "Control Responsible" it will display the extra column.

GroupRACI=Group(Bar),Name(~iWjRT3u4HrFA[Responsibilities]),Initially(MyCondition)
MapRole=Map(~230000000A40[Business Role])
Responsible = Item(~hDsxhtlRGfKA[Control Responsible]),From(MapRole),Name(~WnkpKoFFGbIO[Responsible]),Param(AlternateSelection)
Accountable=Item(~8Dsx1mlRGD1A[Control Accountable]),From(MapRole),Name(~6iDOHWceGjL1[Accountable]),Param(AlternateSelection)
Consulted=Item(~OFsxeqlRGj7A[Control Consulted]),From(MapRole),Name(~PkDORXceGHQ1[Consulted]),Param(AlternateSelection)
Informed=Item(~AEsxzrlRGXDA[Control Informed]),From(MapRole),Name(~ujDOmZceGvU1[Informed]),Param(AlternateSelection)
UnlinkButtonRole = Item(~aokwntkOGfDP[Disconnect]),From(MapRole),Param(CheckFlags,PushButton,Picture=~mgPKcMsb6rD0[ChangeItemDisconnect])
HiddenName = Item(~oI2N0pLfGjhP[Responsibility Assignment Name]),From(MapRole),Size(0),HiddenOn(Always)
ComputedName = Item(~K6B4GLX9IDyC[Name]),From(MapRole),Size(200),Param(Extra),DisabledOn(Always)
Localisation = Item(~9uS3F6nLGbgF[Assignment Location]),From(MapRole),Param(ForAlternate[~hDsxhtlRGfKA[Control Responsible]])
UserEmail = Item(~D7B4ULX9Iv(C[User Email]),From(MapRole),Size(200),Param(Extra)
UserLogin = Item(~B4B4nLX9IX1D[User Login]),From(MapRole),Param(Extra,Capabilities=7,Target=~y20000000o30[Login])
RACI=Item(~230000000A40[Business Role]),Contains(MapRole),In(GroupRACI),Control(ListView),Title(No),Param(ShowAlternate=Folder,ToolBar[-U,-D],NoDefaultColumn)

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to get MetaAttribute of Metaclass on other side of MetaAssociation?

The code I posted produces this listview.  What I want is just a few more columns displayed with additonal Assigned Person information (Email, Departmen, etc)