cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

[πŸ“£ Conference] EMEA & APAC - the discussion from the EA track

BB-Mega
MEGA

[πŸ“£ Conference] EMEA & APAC - the discussion from the EA track

It is finally the big day! Welcome to our " EA & Risk Exchange " conference discussion thread !

Interact with our speakers via the dedicated posts that will appear below by clicking on the "Reply" button. Presenters will be happy to respond almost instantly, so feel free to get involved. 

In the meantime, you can find out more about our guest speaker Francis Vatnhamar Bell of Nordea here

Don't hesitate to get involved, we are waiting for your questions, thoughts, proposals, comments, etc.! 

41 Replies
hsoegaard
MEGA Partner

@BB-Mega  Really, really nice setup for the presentation - very nice !

SarahMx
Administrator

Thank you to everyone! I hope you found the event valuable πŸ˜Š

Your satisfaction really matters to us, so please take a few minutes to fill in our survey: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=4Zs2YlF940qJK9DWSAH-rSdcE5VzAZ5IiCYk-OzZ9IVUMUdS... 

Of course, you're welcome to continue the discussion in this thread! 

Cheers! 

Sarah
BB-Mega
MEGA

Thank you to everyone, we really appreciate you taking the time to attend in what we appreciate is a crowded market for virtual events at the moment! I hope you have found the event valuable, and that it has raised some good food for thought and potential learnings you can draw from. Your satisfaction really matters to us, so please take a few minutes to fill in our survey to help us plan for future events : https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx#FormId=4Zs2YlF940qJK9DWSAH-rSdcE5VzAZ5IiCYk-OzZ9IVUMU...

BB-Mega
MEGA

For our final presentation, Lorne Clark, Managing Director of MEGA's UK operation shares his experience of how to implement an EA business-outcome-driven approach.

EA Track 6 - Lorne Clark resize.jpg

jangm
Trusted Contributor

I want to thank all of the presenters and Mega team for great conference. I am sure some people missed this event so will there be a recorded conference available?

Lorne was talking about use cases and maybe I missed something. Are those use cases meant to be as approach templates for desired outcome? HOPEX is huge and it's easy to be lost in some details, profiles, .... I am asking for something like simple How To instructions for solving particular initiative, problem, so that we are confident that our approach is correct..

Hi @jangm , yes we have produced some playbooks for exactly this - different use cases and initiatives. Perhaps we can go over some of them when we speak with @jfb next week

Thank you @jangm! Yes,  the recordings will be available soon. You'll receive an email this week about it. And a community notification if you subscribed to this group. 

For your question, I'll let @BB-Mega and @LClark  answer you! 

Sarah
BB-Mega
MEGA

Some great learnings and interesting points you have raised Francis. We really appreciate it, and thank you to both yourself and our great partners Bizcon for your contributions to the conference. Again, @fbell is here if anyone has any further questions - please post them here if so.

BB-Mega
MEGA

Thank you again @mimperiali. For our fifth presentation, we are delighted to welcome our first guest speaker. Francis Vatnhamar Bell @fbell, Head of EA Methods & Platforms at Nordea will now tell us how the bank uses EA to assess its IT and applications.

EA Track 5 - Francis Bell resize.jpg

Does this approach resonate? Is it similar to how your organisation manages its applications?

As a reminder, @fbell will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, so please post them here.

BB-Mega
MEGA

Thank you for another great presentation Nick. After a short break, @mimperiali will discuss how to leverage your IT asset inventory to ensure IT compliance with security requirements.

EA Track 4 - Michele Imperiali resize.jpg

Any thoughts or questions so far? From your experience, what is your view?

Michele is here to answer any questions you may have, or let us know if you would prefer an individual discussion.

Do IT and compliance teams collaborate as efficiently as they could within your organisation? What is the main challenge you encounter when managing IT compliance? Take part in the poll to find out if your peers do too: https://community.mega.com/t5/EA-Discussion-EA-Risk-Exchange/bd-p/eaexchforum-board 

SarahMx_0-1604484690951.png

Sarah
BB-Mega
MEGA

Thank you to Claire for this great insight, and we hope you are enjoying the content so far. Take a couple of minutes to enjoy a break or get a coffee. In our next presentation, Nick Hatfield will detail how to drive real value from your enterprise data.

EA Track 3 - Nicholas Hatfield resized.jpg

[Poll]  Do you have a way of tracking data lineage today? https://community.mega.com/t5/EA-Discussion-EA-Risk-Exchange/bd-p/eaexchforum-board 

Top choice right now: "I only map business capabilities" Is that your case too? 

SarahMx_0-1604483237506.png

Sarah
imapm
MEGA Partner

Hello, I'd like to learn which differences exist between Metamodel in V4 towards V3. It's important to valuate the task in my project living now.

Iberio Michieli

Hi,

In Business Process Analysis, there are no changes in the metamodel per se, though there are various improvements in the usability with quite a few UI/UX improvements. 

Ottimo grazie a tutti per la preziosa collaborazione @OLeGuellec @BB-Mega @SNoury @SarahMx @gabrielgomane @PBessodes @mimperiali 

Iberio Michieli

Hello, 

New features provided in V4 are described in the V4 Functional description documents with explanations of their metamodel that supports them.

Samir