cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEGA Maggiore Lake Charity Walk 2019 - #MEGAWalk2019

MEGA Charity Walk 2019.jpg

What's the walk all about?

Some months after we decided to do something as a team help us process our loss and raise some money in the process for a very worthwhile cause - the Brain Tumour Research charity.   We’re now in our 6th year of what has become the annual MEGA Charity Walk. So far we’ve done:

• Year 1 – MEGA 3 Peaks Challenge
  • Year 2 – MEGA Jurassic Coast Walk
  • Year 3 – MEGA West Highland Way – stage 1
  • Year 4 – MEGA West Highland Way – stage 2
  • Year 5 – MEGA West Highland Way – stage 3

What's next?!

This year we're going continental, and Italy is glad to host the event! The organisation of the Maggiore Lake Charity Walk, that will take place from 14th to 16th of June 2019 is in full progress!

As these walks and challenges have evolved we have seen an increasingly international team of walkers participate – some who knew and worked with Taylor, but many who now walk in his name as they feel the need to be part of this positive and extremely worthwhile cause.

The walks help us remember what a true force of nature Taylor was, raise money and become a stronger team!

Follow our progress and get involved!

Follow us on Twitter @Mega_Int with the hashtag #MEGAWalk2019, or visit our JustGiving fundraising page to donate. 

Please share and let more people know about our charity walk and help us to raise more money for the great cause of the Brain Tumor Research charity!

Comment
MEGA

What's the walk all about?

Some months after we decided to do something as a team help us process our loss and raise some money in the process for a very worthwhile cause - the Brain Tumour Research charity.   We’re now in our 6th year of what has become the annual MEGA Charity Walk. So far we’ve done:

• Year 1 – MEGA 3 Peaks Challenge
  • Year 2 – MEGA Jurassic Coast Walk
  • Year 3 – MEGA West Highland Way – stage 1
  • Year 4 – MEGA West Highland Way – stage 2
  • Year 5 – MEGA West Highland Way – stage 3

What's next?!

This year we're going continental, and Italy is glad to host the event! The organisation of the Maggiore Lake Charity Walk, that will take place from 14th to 16th of June 2019 is in full progress!

As these walks and challenges have evolved we have seen an increasingly international team of walkers participate – some who knew and worked with Taylor, but many who now walk in his name as they feel the need to be part of this positive and extremely worthwhile cause.

The walks help us remember what a true force of nature Taylor was, raise money and become a stronger team!

Follow our progress and get involved!

Follow us on Twitter @Mega_Int with the hashtag #MEGAWalk2019, or visit our JustGiving fundraising page to donate. 

Please share and let more people know about our charity walk and help us to raise more money for the great cause of the Brain Tumor Research charity!

2 Comments
MEGA

So the walk is over (until next year!), and over £2,250 raised already! Check out some of the highlights below, and you can still donate via JustGiving.

i-p5zVJBB-XL.jpg

i-rM7bgKF-X2.jpg

i-XnLWnSN-X2.jpg

i-2crhnMM-XL.jpg

i-kZqPnJP-XL.jpg

i-ZLr5d7z-XL.jpg

i-bnwrrHW-X2.jpg

i-2kfGjPN-XL.jpg

i-Smw5rWk-L.png

MEGA

Newsflash - we're now at a tantalising 87% of our £3,000 target (that's £2,637.83 raised to save you reaching for the calculator!). Any last donations very welcome for this fantastic cause

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tayloremerymaggiorelakecharitywalk