This week marks the 6th anniversary of the MEGA Community. And guess what? Valentine’s day falls at the same time! Since all the work accomplished wouldn’t have been possible without you, our Community members, we thought it was a great opportunity to express our gratitude. Thank you for your support and confidence and for using the MEGA Community.
We really have come a long way in just a year and have made a number of great improvements in 2017. Here is a little glimpse:
- Introduction of a Responsive design to access the MEGA community. This is possible not only on your desktop at work, but also on your mobile phone or your tablet without any hassle
- Revamping and reorganizing the community by changing the navigation. We added new forums to facilitate discussions beyond product support. And have you seen our blogs? They’re back in the community and ready for reading
- Opening of a new Event section to better interact with us on upcoming events and access information related to events organization
- Opening of a new section on MEGA’s Life & News to provide you with insights on what’s happening in MEGA and tips on how best to use the community. You can thus discover what we’ve been up to in our MEGA Life blog, who are your peers in the community, and introduce yourself
- The HOPEX Support Zone is now fully integrated to the MEGA Community. Early last year, we relaunched our support center (support users only) and gave it a new name. The interface to open a case was changed and we’ve added new functionalities to the cases. Besides, SaaS customers can now directly use the support for help
- Also, during our latest product launch, we’ve introduced the Image Gallery. And if you’re curious about what our product developers have been up to or if you would like to show us what can be achieved with HOPEX: that’s the place to go!
We look forward to experiencing more learning adventures with you in the months and years ahead!
And because we really want you to have more opportunities to express your views about the community and make sure it answers your needs and expectations, take 2 minutes to give your feedback in our survey (members only).
Thanks for your contribution during this year, and we hope that 2018 will be even more collaborative.
In the meantime, here's a closer look on the figures over this past year – check out our infographic: