cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SarahMx
Administrator
Administrator

Discover our new visual gallery

Have you actually had a chance to see our new section “Image Gallery”? It’s a visual forum where you can share, comment and like visuals reports that you have created with HOPEX. So far, we have published screenshots of what can be done with HOPEX V2R1. Let us know what you like the most about our new version of HOPEX by liking one (or two?) post!

Who's behind MEGA

We added a new category “MEGA Life” in our Community News blog. Thus, you might have seen several blogs these past few weeks, speaking about what we have been up to at MEGA!

It’s a great opportunity to discover who’s behind your screen, and part of the team of MEGA. Have a look on the following blogs:

Subscribe to a page/thread

If you notice in the community a specific topic you are interested in and that you wish to follow (blog, forum or any other article), please subscribe to make sure that you receive all the latest information. If you are a MEGA customer, you may want to know more about the technical support available . It’s now possible to subscribe to the Support Policy, and receive a notification when the page is updated.

Subscribe-MEGA Community.png

I also wanted to welcome all our newest community members! Be sure to start your community experience and discover all the possibility offered by the community. Meet the MEGA Community Team and feel free to introduce yourself to us and other members of the community. Don’t hesitate to comment this article and give me a feedback of your experience here, as I have a lot of project on my mind for 2018!