cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RACI Matrix

Mukesh_Kumar
Super Contributor

MEGA HOPEX V2

Can RACI matrix be connected to workflow by defaul? Can I find more information on 'how RACI' works?

6 Replies

SVanSchoonlandt
Honored Contributor

As far as I know you need to setup profiles and use those to achieve what you are looking for. If a person is attached to a business role with a certain profile, it can be setup that depending on the step in the workflow the user can modify the object or not.

Hello Jerome,

The URL included in your message returns 404.  Do you happen to know the new URL?

If not, where would you guide me for RACI Matrix docs?

http://community.mega.com/mega/attachments/mega/HOPEXV1R2/11/18/MEGA%20Process%20BPMN%20Edition%20EN...

Thank you so much.  Take care.

Hello Mukesh_Kumar

RACI is a specification. It enables to specify responsibilities.

Once specified, such information can be documented using appropriate reports (ie, RACI Management (BPMN))

Of course, custom features could also consider RACI specification to condition processing (this needs to be specifically designed, implemented and tested)

Jerome

Thanks Jerome.

I will spend some time on this document to understand wha you metioned - "There is not operational connection betwee RACI and a workflow".

We started our HOPEX Journey few months back and our understanding was once we create RACI (Org-Units, Role, People, Objects) then Workflow implemnetation will automatically take input from RACI and control who can & who can not change any Object in MEGA.

I have another question, if RACI is operationally not connected to Workflow then what other benefit does RACI provides.

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello

There is not operational connection betwee RACI and a workflow

How RACI works is described in the user manual of MEGA Process BPMN Edition

http://community.mega.com/mega/attachments/mega/HOPEXV1R2/11/18/MEGA%20Process%20BPMN%20Edition%20EN...

Jerome