cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend the typologies for servers workstations and networks (architecture modeling) - Hopex V1R2

SBureau
Trusted Contributor

I'm looking for a way to extend the list of available system in the Server list in Hopex V1R2. Just like this link, but for our version:

http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50120000000mqucAAA

Is it possible to do so without the Mega Studio licence? It's only a list and it is already outdated out of the box, I hope there is a way to add items to it easily.

Thanks.

2 Replies

SBureau
Trusted Contributor

Hi,

I did not expect a drop down list to be so complicated to update. For example right now, the drop down list stops at Windows 2003 Server... so I think it's missing a few items in it out of the box in V1R2 released in 2014.

Are there any plans for Mega to make this list updated in hotfix or new releases? I mean, buying the Mega Studio just for these lists is a little exagerated I think...

Thanks

mtenzali
Retired

Hi,

There is no way to add new elements to the System list without the MEGA Studio license.

Technically saying, if you want to add new entries on this list, you will have to create new MetaAttributeValues objects and connect them to the MetaAttribute System. Of course, these actions will change the standard definition of the MetaModel that requires the MEGA Studio license.

Mohamed