Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occured for IIS (SSP)

bahrom58
Contributor

Hi -

We are running into this error when trying to login to HOPEX web front-end:

Error occured for IIS (SSP): Check SSP Application pool is running and its impersonation user. (The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.)
An error occured while getting Environments: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.(The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.)

IE is not supported in IE7 compatibility mode: please change your Compatibilty View Settings.

We've tried with different users: local admin, domain user, localsystem, localservice, applicationpoolidentity. We also changed the IE compatibility settings. Also tried the registry change:

http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=501D00000012X1gIAE

No luck with any of those. Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Barry

6 Replies

Hello,

I have the same problem.

Could you provide the solution?

Thanks in advance

Carmine

Sashidhar
Super Contributor

Hello is this issue is solved ?

Could you please provide solution . Since we also face same issue ,

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello Barry

Did you open a case and receive a solution.

If there is no case open, I may close this thread

Jerome

Hello Barry

Did you find a solution?

If this error can be replicated, open a case with MEGA Technical Support

If you have found a solution or if this issue is no longer important, tell use so that we close this thread.

Jerome

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello Barry

It the issue persists, please open a case in Technical Support

Jerome

Fboulart
Super Contributor

Hi Barry,

Not sure if it applies to you, but, I got a similar message when the Mega service was not running. In my case, it was due to a faulty licence file configuration.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,f