cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business roles in the Software

Samsone
New Contributor

Hello, 

I need help with documentation on the business roles in the application; Is there a document that lists every Business Role in the software, and describes exactly what each role is allowed to do / not do. Any information on this will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

5 Replies

Hello Jean-Rémi

With the business role 'MEGA Administrator - Production' certain features are not available. This is made to avoid risk on uncontrolled change in production. See also FAQs of KB http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=501D0000000nZAtIAM

Jerome

Hi,

Business roles are documented, except for a recently created one: 'MEGA Administrator - Production'. Does anyone know what is the purpose of this Role and how it compares to the 'MEGA Administrator' one?

Note also that from HOPEX V1R2/V1R3 CP8.0, a comment is set for each object Business Role provided by MEGA

Jerome

lrobinet
MEGA
MEGA

Hello,

No document exists regrouping a function description of all standard MEGA business roles or the technical developments associated with each (user rights, workspace). Separately, each MEGA solution (ITPM, ERM, ...) presents his used roles in his functional documentation.

regards,

Leslie ROBINET

cnisparnorddk
Super Contributor

I think you need to be more precise to get an answer.

I can find a Business Function on an application, but a business role I can not see...