Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display resolution issue when generating web sites

AHassan
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi,

I am having this issue when I generate a website on a specific “Windows Display Resolution” settings, it works fine but when I change resolution, I cannot open the diagrams.

I have to click in "no man's land" to open the diagram.

Please see the screenshots for more clarity.

My client has a very closed environment and they cannot set this resolution on all the client computers. Anyone has come across this issue?

Thanks

Asim

8 Replies

In a "test and error" journey will found the combination:  Scale and Layout 150% , Display resolution 1920 x 1080 (Recommended)

Thanks

It works fine for me on this resolution:

asimhassan_0-1638437074235.png

And yes, the RDP session picks up the resolution of the PC where RDP is connected from.

I answer me the second question: remote desktop take the resolution of the pc and put the same to the serve, then the resolution and scale affecting the web generation is from pc.

I started to have the same problem with Hopex V4 Update 2; When you said "Supported resolution"  What are you talking about?

A second question. I have a server with Hopex V4 and I connect to this server with Remote Desk to run the hopex.exe ¿Which resolution is affecting the web generation, server o pc connected with remote desk? 

Thanks in advanced

Hi,

Yes, I believe you are right there are many factors causing this clickable zone problem.

Regards,

Asim

Do we talk about clickable zone in pages displaying diagrams

Image generation is complex

By experience, various parameters can have an influence on the image format

• Specifc screen resolution. Example: 1920 x 1200
  • Version of Windows.
  • Windows configuration.Ex: Use of large fonts.
  • Scale (reduction rate) in diagram.
  • Use of a diagram background. 
  • Activation of status fields.
  • Use of customized MEGA shapes.
  • RTF/HTML conversion components
Jerome

Hi Jerome,

The zoom rate of web browser is set to 100% but still same problem.

I have realised that when the website is generated on a PC which has supported resolution, the website works fine on other PCs as well, even if those PCs do not have supported resolution.

So it only matters on the PC which is used to generate the website, that PC needs to have supported resolution settings. But this is kind of work around because the website should not be resolution dependant anyway.

Regards,

Asim

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello asimhassan 

Check if the zoom rate of the HTML browser is 100%

Jerome