cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Application folder?

jangm
Trusted Contributor

After installing latest HOPEX Mega Process BPMN and transfering repository I can't see folder Application under Main Objects tab. Applications and Functionalities are all there in diagrams but there is no Application folder as used to be in Mega 2009. Is there a setting for this or how to access this as used to be in older versions?

thanks,

jang

3 Replies

jangm
Trusted Contributor

You might be right. I've checked licence and it also shows MEGA Architecture and MEGA Business data. It might be there since Mega 2007, but I think we only bought MEGA Process BPMN 2009. I have license on Hasp key. So this explains lack of Applications and other folders.

thanks

jang

Hello jangm

I do not confirm that there is a folder 'Applications' in the tree 'Main Objects' in MEGA 2009 with the licence MEGA Process BPMN edition.

Here is what we can see (MEGA 2009 SP5 CP11)

2009.JPG

Maybe a customization what made to enable this.

Jerome

jangm
Trusted Contributor

So this is removed? We had Mega Process BPMN 2009 and now Hopex Process BPMN. I have built application and functionality tree for MS NAV modules and can't see that hierarchy any more. Any hints how to display whole application hierarchy that was right there in previous version?