cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the Application Environment Diagram

SBureau
Trusted Contributor

Hi

Since we update to V1R3, all Application Environment diagrams are hidden. I tried acessing the MetaStudio and everything is not accessible either. 

I check options and I cannot see a way to enable these diagrams again... Anybody knows how I can view them again? 

Thanks 

5 Replies

As Sbureau said, 

You can restore this feature by checking the option 'Application Creation of an application environment diagram', in the group 'Compatibility > Diagram'

compat.JPG

Jerome

I would like to follow the progress here, we have some customers using the Application Environement Diagram very heavily. Will they not be able to see/use these diagrams in the future releases of Hopex or will the Compatibility option for this diagram type stay in Hopex forever?

/Lars

SBureau
Trusted Contributor

Hi, 

I searched a bit more in the options and finally found an option in the Compatibility section that bring my diagrams back. (see image attached)

This lead me to the same question that I had for "business person", if the option is deprecated, what should be the good one to use for this kind of diagram?

Thanks.

SBureau
Trusted Contributor

I'm the user with the most accesses and licences, so I thought I should see it. 

I have never played with roles so far, any hint to help me point out how to assign securities?

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello

This looks like the object is present but is not displayed by purpose

Several feature enable this

• Reading access (confidentiality)
  • Permision rules

Try to login with a user that has the maxixum reading access area.

Try to login with a user that has a profile that does not apply permission rules

Jerome