cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your experiences and recommendations for HOPEX in a SaaS model?

DuaneC

I'd say we're experiencing some of what I'd call growing pains using HOPEX in the cloud.  Some things, setting up a VPN for example, have proven more difficult and time-consuming than expected and I'm wondering if others have had issues with the hosted model and how you've overcome them.  From a product usage and availability perspective we've not had any issues, but setup/configuration type activities have been harder.

1 Reply

glanglois
Retired

Dear DuaneC,

We value your feedback and might understand your disappointment. We are aware of the problem and we are working on it with Microsoft. VPN site to site is  somehow difficult to setting up considering the heterogeneity of devices on both ends. Our customers authenticate to HOPEX Cloud with multiple protocols (direct, VPN, SSO) which can generate new issues depending on the customer configuration.

Please rest assured that we are doing all we can to solve those issues as quickly as possible, and do not hesitate to contact us directly offline to help you solve your specific issue.

Regards

GLS

MCS Manager