cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade V1R3 to V2???

foleyjff
Super Contributor

Is there a single document that tells you how to upgrad a V1R3 instance to V2?   What unpacks is a doc discussing DATA migration...and another that explains CP installs.   I don't see anything that lays out how to migrate.

Thanks

3 Replies

There are 2 dimensions

1) Install programs of HOPEX V2 -> see article Web Front-End Installation Guide HOPEX V2 EN or Windows Front-End Installation Guide HOPEX V2 EN according to the Front-end used

2) Upgrading the data ->  see article How to migrate to HOPEX V2 EN especialy section 'Upgrade data from HOPEX V1R2-V1R3'

When upgrading the data, there are several main steps

• Technical conversion
  • systemdb upgrade
  • Additional conversion for systemdb (detailed in a table in appendix)
  • Additional conversion for data reppositories (detailed in a table in appendix)
Jerome

foleyjff
Super Contributor

Jerome...yes, thanks I saw that...same one that upacks.  Im trying to find out if that's all we do? or is there alot more with the core files.  If you autorun or run setup.exe it's trying to do full install.  I assumed there was some "platform" upgrades (files and libraries if nothing else) that happened first...and then I would migrate/translate data.  I can't find anything that describes the whole process of going from V1 to V2.

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello

Did you have a look to online documentation for HOPEX V2

Installation and Deployment : How to migrate to HOPEX V2 EN

This is an article regarding data migration 

Jerome