Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SysDB Rebuild

yrudloff
MEGA
MEGA

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to rebuild a SystemDB before a migration by logically saving its extensions and import them in a new environment.

During the import in the new SystemDB operation I get a some error messages like :

"

Line 5574. Error 33886: There is no 'Language' for 'Absolute Identifier' that has the '1zSos)yKzG50' value..
Line 5584. Error 33886: There is no 'Language' for 'Absolute Identifier' that has the '1zSos)yKzG50' value..
Line 5594. Error 33886: There is no 'Language' for 'Absolute Identifier' that has the 'gEVkOiBq3X10' value..

"

I think that this message is the reason why I got many errors when rebuilding the user DBs.

Has anyone already seen these kind of messages and knows how to avoid them ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Yannick

PS:Find in attachment my complete SysDb error Log

Yannick RUDLOFF
3 Replies

We do not have a reliable feature for this.

The better is to analyse an reprocess manually the logical backup of the systemdb metamodel extension and get rid of dependencies toward undesided languages.

Jerome

Ok, thank you very much for this solution.

One last question (however i don't think that it is possible), can we delete these languages from the source environment in a safe way ?

Thank you for your help,

Yannick

Yannick RUDLOFF

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello

It looks like the source environment (where the customization have been saved) contains languages that are not present in the target environment. It is likely that customization rely on such languages.

You need to identify the languages and import them in the target environment.

Note that from MEGA 2007, only certain languages are installed by default when creating a new environment (English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Neutral and compatibility languages)

http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50120000000mquRAAQ

Jerome